Monday, May 7, 2012

Determinate Your Cupcake-AKA the biggest secret I never wanted to share!

This week it's DETERMINATE YOUR CUPCAKE week!  In honor of the party...cupcakes will be FROSTED "glitter style" + I will be SHARING with all of you...my very, very TOP secret success formula for DETERMINATING your cupcake.


You TRULY don't want to miss it!  I can't wait to frost determinated cupcakes with YOU!!!


Just so you know...I don't take sharing this TOP secret with you lightly...it is the ONE SINGLE biggest secret that I have + I NEVER planned to share it...in fact I've always kept it so well hidden...that NOBODY has ever even asked!!!


I am always SHOCKED that no one has EVER even asked about it...not even once...AND it is MY secret weapon...


Tuesday, May 8th...my SECRET is GOING live via Personaliday so stay tuned in to be the FIRST to see it...


My top secret frosting on the cupcake lands in your email box Tuesday, May 8th at NOON - so make sure that if you aren't on my MOST awesome list...you know the one with CELEBRITY status there is still hope for you...


Just click on the little princess on the top right of the page + give me your name + email address + my TOP secret will land in your email box!!!


This IS the episode that you don't want to miss...the fate of YOUR teeny tiny empire is in your hands + I can't wait to escort you to the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below and every time I eat a cupcake or drink a Mt. Dew, I'll be thinking of you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.