Good evening everyone! I am super excited to FINALLY be sending out the 2nd part in my four part vlog series - What's Your Cupcake!
This edition is SUPER fun and CALORIE FREE! I just can't wait for us to dig deeper and to SHAKE our cupcakes!
This video is jammed packed with My Three Tips for Shaking Your Cupcake - but, don't worry - even though it's packed it's still super short and sweet - just like me!
It THRILLS me to no end to hear about the CUPCAKES in the baking out there - so, don't forget to slap your cupcake down in the comments section BELOW + don't worry - I don't BITE!
Steps to Shake Your Cupcake
1. Share your cupcake - keep your besties in the LOOP.
2. Cupcake 911
3. No FREE cupcakes - this one makes me so SAD - I crave those FREE cupcakes!!!
Remember, that the key to the perfect cupcake is not to forget to bring a teeny tiny bit of your personality into your business + life EVERYDAY!
And...don't forget that if you want to catch more of my videos subscribe by clicking here and visiting the box at the top right hand corner!
Link to Harry Belafonte's Jump In The Line soundtrack!

Great work on your first set vlogs! Saw your link on Blacksburg Belle... keep up the good work. Sending sparkles your way!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the cupcake background hehehe. You are awesome girl!
ReplyDeletesongbirdstudio - thank you so much! it has been really FUN! I love getting sparkles!!! I'm catching them RIGHT now!!!
ReplyDeleteMayi - You are my Call 911 CUPCAKE DOWN person! Thank you for everything that you do to inspire me everyday!!! You will never know how much all of your videos + encouragement has meant to teeny tiny ME!
ReplyDelete