Thursday, April 26, 2012

SHAKE YOUR CUPCAKE - in action!!!

Today, for me was no ORDINARY Thursday...it was the best THURSDAY ever...I got to see "My Cupcake" in action!


I was a guest poster for Oh! My Handmade Goodness...a blog that I have followed since it started + it was a "cupcake" that I wanted to achieve this year!


My thoughts on this guest post are huge...

  • Why did it take me so long
  • What kept me from getting there
  • What was holding me back

The ANSWER...is ME...I was the ONLY one that held me back from realizing this HUGE dream...I never asked for it.  I never mentioned to anyone that I wanted it.  I was the only one standing in the way of "My Cupcake"!

So, it is today, no ordinary Thursday that I lovingly say to you in all caps:

GO GET YOUR CUPCAKE ON...DON'T WAIT FOR YOUR CUPCAKE TO BE GIVEN TO YOU...GO GET YOUR CUPCAKE...

Today...my cupcake tastes - AMAZING!!! And...I am sharing it with all of you too, but only because it's too good to keep it to myself!!!

AND on a side note about "What's Your Cupcake" For the reach out to someone that can help you...AKA Call 911 Cupcake Down...
here are the people that I made my emergency in the know people that helped me realize this cupcake - even if they didn't know if - so, make sure that you visit them too - because they are truly "Cupcake Dreamers"

Mayi Carles - she's just a big bunch of AWESOME + a truly great business coach 
Jessika Hepburn - she's helping teeny tiny people launch big dreams
April Bowles Olin - she's making me get off my couch + making me try yucky things like Tofu so I'll make healthier choices instead of Mt. Dew + cupcakes
Marie Forleo - For introducing me to her "Imma Be" video + kick you know what coaching
Laura Roeder - For saying it EXACTLY as it needs to be said
Pamela Morgan - For being such an amazing photographer!

2 comments:

  1. way to go kim! got the omhg email and was so happy to see your post! glad you are making things happen & seeing the rewards of your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie - thank you so much for visiting me inside the teeny tiny empire. I got the email this morning too! It was the weirdest experience EVER - seeing an email that was all about my teeny tiny empire! I showed the blog post + the email to Kathryn Hope this morning + she wanted to know if people were going to realize that she was famous + would they want her autograph! I nearly fell off of the teeny tiny throne I was laughing so hard! She totally thinks that my "FUN" work is really her work!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments below and every time I eat a cupcake or drink a Mt. Dew, I'll be thinking of you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.