Okay everyone - this is a little bitty teeny tiny post about what is going on for me in my little biz (that's about to EX-PLODE) in the month of March...so get ready...here's what all the fuss is about!
1. I signed a licensing contract with the most awesome and most talented person EVER - Mayi Carles. I will be carrying her licensed artwork designs in just a couple of days...once I get everything completed. Mayi, is such and amazing new friend and I am so happy to have found her! Sometimes people just get under your skin - in a good way - and Mayi produces some of the most amazing videos that will have you going out and buying some big old sunglasses! This is soooooo ***CUPCAKES AND MT. DEW*** exciting for me that I just CAN'T wait for to show everyone the finished products!!!
2. I am hopefully in the final stages of the new website design for Hope Loves Cards - I have been working for over a year with an amazing web designer, Shanna, from Sitesquared, after falling head over heels in love with the website and packaging design for Francie Pants that she created, and thought I could work with her on a website where everyone would be able to see what the completed stationery will look like before you order it ***CARTWHEELS, YIPPEE, DANCES OF EXCITEMENT*** as I have shopped around online for stationery and took a little peek at my competitors and saw some competitors that really hit it out of the ball park - I knew that my current design and capabilities just were not up to CUPCAKES so...it's almost finished - at least with stage one - that is. What that means for all my fans - no more selected from all the tons of links to create your design!!!
3. I will be in my first brick and mortar store with my stationery! This is huge for me because I have been waiting for the perfect spot close to home for a brick and mortar mini store and I have finally found it! Christy from Unique Boutiques and Marketplaces contacted me at the end of January and I decided to take the plunge and open up shop - March 31st!
WOW - that's all I can say about March...I'm soooo excited that Hope Loves Cards will be "Bringing Personality Back!" in so many NEW ways!!! I'm exhausted full time job + licensing + custom web site + new store, but loving it! Mayi, no CRICKETS here! hehehe!
To everyone that has done EVERYTHING in their power to give me the positive kick in the pants that I needed to get the ball rolling...
Please feel free to leave your comments below, I promise, I really, really want your HONEST feedback...and don't forget that if you've "got personality" you MUST click on the little blonde girl on the top right and subscribe for freebies and updates!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your comments below and every time I eat a cupcake or drink a Mt. Dew, I'll be thinking of you!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.